Counterfeit: something that so closes resembles something else to mislead
For a while now, I have been allowing myself to believe that, in order for me to have fun, i had to be partaking in more worldly pleasures than ways of godliness. I thought to myself that in order for me to relax, I should watch TV or if i wanted to "bust a move," I had to listen to some bumpin' music. Bump that to the road. These counterfeit pleasures have only led to emptiness and even more restlessness.
Last night we had a night of worship and boy did I dance!! There is so much joy and freedom in the presence of the Lord. I don't have to find that in party music, friends, mindless entertainment, etc. My God created fun. amen! Time to clean out my heart once again.
"Blessed are the pure in heart for they will see God." That is the desire of my heart.
1 comment:
AMEN!!!!!!
i love how the Lord parties :)
Post a Comment