08 October 2010

With the weather cooling off and different festivals starting, it is natural to want someone special to spend it with. But just as one of my friends was saying, this should be a time where we press into Jesus, the Lover of our soul. This is true love.

I know God has that certain one out there for me and i eagerly anticipate to know him, but until then, I want to say that I have kept myself pure and steady in the love of God. He fulfills my every desire for acceptance, attention, and emotional needs.

I really wish I could just steal her note, she says it so well, but I just want to say that Jesus is our best Lover and He is only person that can satisfy us. I want to be swept off my feet... by the Lord.

1 comment:

osa. said...

I was literally about to post a blog about waiting on the Lord and His timing. This is crazy. <3